Christopher had scrambled eggs this morning and they didn’t agree with his face. Apparently he is allergic, but the only reaction was where he rubbed it into his face. The egg he swallowed seems to have caused no problems so far.Long story short…we panicked and took him to the ER, but nothing came of it all. No more eggs for Chris.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
We spent 4+ days at the cape this week with Grammy and Grampa Paul and also Paul's daughter Ellen and her family.
We had a great time. Christopher loved playing on the beach. He must have eaten a pint of sand, but showed no ill effects.
We walked around Harwichport and Chatham and ate lots of good seafood. We are now back home and attempting to finish moving in. We bought an unfinished wood table for the kitchen, so I am now tying with polyurethane drying on my fingers.