Monday, March 31, 2008

Stuff I found on my phone

My new phone has a camera and mp3 player in it. Since I usually have it on me and it has a lot of memory, I take a lot of mediocre snapshots with it. And every once in a while, when I synchronize my music, a bunch of new photos and movies appear in iPhoto. So I'm posting more pictures and movies here, but they are lower quality.

Here are a few things I found on my phone today.

Saturday we had dinner at Jenny and Matt's along with Jen and her son Adam. Daniel and Christopher cleaned up the extra food from the little table where Adam and Abby were eating. Here they are fighting over the last of the grapes.



And in case it wasn't clear how Christopher feels about grapes:






Yard fun:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.