Saturday, March 24, 2012

Recollections of Alice


Recollections of Alice a video by mandy&john on Flickr.

Alex picked Alice's Adventures in Wonderland off the shelf tonight and, after asking me to read it, dropped it on his foot. This is the hard cover umpteenth edition annotated Alice with both Wonderland and Looking Glass. That must have hurt. My first reaction was no because they barely sat through two months ago. I think I said something along the lines of: "It's too far over your head. I don't think you understood what was going on when we read it last time."

This is Alex's response with some help from Chris. I had to stop him half way through and get my phone out, but he started over from the beginning pretty well. Not too much changed for the camera other than Chris wanting to be involved.

No comments: